just some new everyday pics of us. and a couple of "fake" blessing day pics, like I promised. fake or no fake, that little muffin is too adorable dressed in white! dare you to disagree.
Gavin and McQueen: best friends for life

Paige spends a lot of time being entertained by Gavin from her bumbo.




12 comments:
Cute pics! I hope you are all feeling better!
She is so adorable in her blessing dress. (Who cares that the pictures are staged? She hasn't changed much since the blessing, so you caught the whole effect.) You have such a cute family.
She is getting so big. Are you loving dressing up a little girl? The pics are cute, staged or not.
So beautiful!
Really cute! She looks so comfy in her bumbo. Of course I'm jealous of the outdoor pictures with grass.
She is adorable. I can't believe how grown up Gavin looks with his matching red tie!
So are all of you staged? That's funny if you all got dressed up for the fake pictures. She is quite adorable. Gavin too.
we just took some pics before church on sunday, kaelee.
LOVE the little while dress...I can't wait to see her in it again.
I love your kids, they're so dang cute! Paige looks perfect for her "blessing day"!
So darling! You do have such a cute family!
Very cute! Gavin looks so big too! Crazy how a new baby does that to other children :) Take care of you!
Post a Comment