that's been my diet for the past 2 days. tonight we'll add ginger snaps. all I can say is I feel SO BAD for my kids!!! if they felt like I did, I can't believe they didn't whine and cry and throw-up even more when they were sick 2 days before. sadly, I think our bug is catching Leif tonight. yuck. so we blessed Paige yesterday, but you'll have to wait for pictures because I didn't get any. I was too busy trying to hold out on the puke fest until we rushed home after the Sacrament. so our "pretend" blessing day pictures will be staged sometime soon, and I'll stick them in a photo album like they were the real thing.
go steelers. (that's who won, right?) :)
8 comments:
Oh, you crack me up. I wish we had gotten more pictures on Z's blessing day, we totally should have staged more later that week. Smart idea. Sorry you feel so rotten. We've had colds for 3 1/2 weeks straight now. Not fun either. I feel for you with the puking thing...I HATE it!
I'm so sorry to hear about your house full of sickies!! Get well soon!
Just because the Steelers won doesn't mean you have to give them a shout out if you don't really care! Go Cardinals! And I can't wait for the fake blessing pictures, I want to see how cute she is not puking on her dress.
Oh My Goodness. Totally thought you were pregnant again. And I was going to be really sad for you.
Thank you SOOOO much for waiting until you got home from church to puke. The people who sat in front of you are VERY grateful.
I hope y'all are feeling better soon. Izzy had a fever last night... she better not throw up or I know who to come after.
P.S. Stupid Steelers!
Oh man, I hope that you are guys are feeling better. That is awful! I hope that Leif doesn't come down with it.
Get healthy, and I'm looking forward to the fake blessing pics :)
I hope you're feeling better. Good luck catching up. Look forward to seeing the pictures!
I cant wait for your fake blessing day pictures because really I love that you are staging it. You are so funny. Well Paige is so cute and getting bigger! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment