Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PERSON, PLACE, & THING

so here's one I just made up. please participate on your own blog! :) can't wait to read your favorite nouns.

a favorite PERSON(S)
in the world: Grandma Jepson
in the u.s.: Travis Pastrana
in your state: the grandpa in the restaurant who offered to hold my baby so I could eat
in your city: Terry, my smiley mailman
in your neighborhood: Howard
in your home: Leif, Gavin, & Paige (duh)

a favorite PLACE
in the world: on any cruise ship with Leif
in the u.s.: Kolob Mountain, Utah
in my state: San Marcos River
in my city: Town Lake Trail
in my neighborhood: the Jensens' house
in my home: my shower

a favorite THING
in the world: books
in the u.s.: Hurricane peaches
in my state: blue bonnets
in my city: Longhorn pride
in my neighborhood: seasonal fireflies
in my home: my new Pampered Chef ice cream scoop

6 comments:

Amber said...

Love it! Might just have to steal it too...

Kaelee said...

Why in the world in Travis Pastrana one of your fav persons? Just curious...sure miss those peaches, thanks a lot for reminding me! Did you run today?

HeatherStout said...

Okay, fav person in the U.S. is Travis Pastrana??? That's just rude for the rest of us in the U.S. And fav thing in your home is your ice cream scoop??? Caleb would say, "What the het?"

Travis and Rhonda said...

Fun reading. I'm a little confused on the Travis Pastrana also. I'm sure there's an excellent reason for it.

About the comment that you left on our blog--we see so much of Kiley in Owen and a lot of Shane in Griffin--makes us laugh!

Melissa said...

ok, people. first: A favorite, not THE favorite. second: did you click on the link to travis pastrana? is he not adorable? have you seen his double backflip? and last: he's like the nicest person in the world. ask anyone who has met him (sadly, I do not fit this category....but I've seen plenty of video!)

HeatherStout said...

He is nice & cute, the outfit he wore for his double backflip was hideous. Come on Travis! You're either going to make very cool history or die, wear something cool!