Wednesday, July 9, 2008

happy wednesday, dad!


caught off-guard by the sprinklers


missing dad


notice the pink crocks, dad? I borrowed reagan's. mom's going to get me some shoes tomorrow (she lost my only pair)


grandma asked me today if I was having twins. I just laughed, but if anyone else had asked me that, I would have been offended. my belly really is big for only being 5 1/2 months prego. maybe next time you'll get to see the belly. :)
(Leif, I figured you might wanna see your wife sometime too--this is the only pic I have with me in it.)

6 comments:

jen said...

I like how you match your grandma!

Leif Burton said...

Thank you so much for the posts Melis. I may be biased, but I think that is the cutest kid ever!

Erin said...

I was totally thinking you matched grandma too. Gavin is so cute and such a hoot. (Do people still use that word?, apparently I do.) I am glad we are getting a chance to hang out with you guys.

HeatherStout said...

Cute pictures, I love the one with the sprinklers!

Rachel said...

I NEED to see that tummy! Oh...and you don't have to make excuses for the pink crocks...we know Gavin well enough to know that he probably picked those out himself at the store :)
Miss you!

Lacey said...

Melissa! I don't think you're creepy at all! That is the beauty of the blogging world. It keeps us connected. Thanks for hunting me down!

We have heard so much about the Salt Lick. That is the first thing people mention when Austin food is brought up. It is still on our list of things to do. We've gone to Rudy's a couple of times- Brent just loves it.

We live just off North Lamar. It's near the corner of Lamar and Koenig. Basically north downtown Austin. Not too far from campus.

We are in the Shoal Creek ward. We are in charge of the snow cones at the Pioneer and Patriot festival this weekend. Are we in the same stake? Maybe I'll see you there.

We should all get together before I leave (me, you, Crystal). I am leaving at the end of August. We have to be out of our apartment on August 26th.

Thanks for finding me! It's nice knowing there is a familiar face the sprawl of the city.