Saturday, February 28, 2009

look-alike results

this was fun. your comments really made me laugh. especially natalie's and leona's because you were both so confident in your WRONG answers! :)

paige is on the TOP and gavin is on the BOTTOM.

those red polka dots are the backside of a train patterned blanket, and if you look even closer, there are blue clothes in the background.

it's funny that I think paige is so pretty, when I know she looks just like gavin. does that mean gavin is pretty? :)

thanks for playing!

4 comments:

jen said...

Yeah it was the blue clothes that swayed my vote. But Gavin does look pretty. :)

Kaelee said...

I think most naked babies look gender neutral. Or maybe that's just what I tell myself to make myself feel better because my girls are always mistaken for boys when they're babies. Snuggle Paige for me (as much as she'll let you)!

Jed and Leona said...

no way! that is so crazy. i totally thought it was the other way around, and not just because of the blankets! that's funny!
i'd have to say, gavin was pretty when he was a baby, but now he looks like a little man, way cute, nothing 'pretty' about him.

Rachel said...

We've always known Gavin was "pretty", especially with his beads on pushing his stroller around.