ok, so I'm pretty sure y'all are quick enough to guess which baby is which, but I still thought it would be fun to show you why EVERYONE says, "she looks just like her brother!!!" (baby #2 look-alikes are popular, right
emilie and
shannon? :) ) aren't diaper babies the best?

16 comments:
Gram ma was right you were having twins, just not at the same time. Such a cute fam. Love you guys, Ty
Wow, those are some round heads!
Ummm... I confess, I really can't tell. Of course, to you it's more than obvious, but I haven't seen either of them except in pictures- I'm sooo looking forward to the reunion (you just better be there, okay?)!
I'm guessing the top one is Gavin and the bottom is Paige; but they actually seem the other way around to me. Be sure to reveal the truth for dummies like me!!!
Love y'all,
Auntie Karla
P.S. Any updates on the move notion?
that freaks me out.
Yeah, I'm with my mom - I seriously can't tell who is who. I'm going to guess Gavin is on bottom, but I could definitely be wrong. Wow. How fun to get such similar pictures of them!
that is so crazy! they could be twins if they were born at the same time!
CUTE babies! I'm not sure I can tell, especially since I haven't seen Paige in person. My guess is Paige is the second picture??
Cute diaper poses!
I've never seen Paige in person either, but I think the top gal has a facial expression like Gavin, so my guess is that Paige in the top photo. Sorry if I'm wrong :)
I don't know, but my guess is Gavin on the bottom.
I'm guessing Paige is the pic on the bottom?
It's funny how many of your people aren't as quick as you gave them credit for! Or maybe Gavin and Paige look more alike than you thought. Either way I'm positive I know which is which so that means I'm smart in your book!
who does kaelee think she is? she can't say "I'm positive I know which is which so I am smart" she didn't even make a guess! prove it!
p.s. the top one is gavin. I am so smart.
the top one is definitely gavin, but for those who don't know...check out the blankets, most boys don't have a polka dot blanket! though some can and that's not a bad thing (my son's favorite color is pink and his favorite movie is mermadia!)
My guess was Paige with polka dots on the bottom. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known for sure. I did zoom in and I think the top one looks a little more boyish, but they could easily be fraternal if not identical twins.
Well, I came in after the fact, but I was looking at pictures first, not reading, and did think the bottom was Gavin. However, I just want to say what a cute idea taking pictures of them in the same pose was. I always thought all my kids looked alike at a certain age (I no longer remember the age - was it three months? I don't know) Wish I had taken similar pictures and could prove it. But, just a comment, isn't Paige's diaper ruffled? Auntie D
Post a Comment