yeah, what's with you having big babies but they don't look big? I remember Gavin had the scrawniest legs. My babies come out big and just get bigger. She sure looks pretty all dressed up!
You guys have the cutest kids! I am way excited for you guys, sorry it took me forever to congratulate you on Paige's birth, but congrats! We are very excited for our little angel to be born in about a month now. It is finally starting to seem real! But it is great that it is almost Christmas and that we have a break from school!!!!! We love you guys and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Hey, you're back so where's a the new post?? We got up at Reagan's regular time, 6:30am. That's a bit early for Sydney so she was tired. Post some pictures of your christmas!
I'm a little late on my comment, but she is appropriately adorable; a true mixture of you and Leif. Gavin seems to have a good mixture of your personalities; let's see if Paige is as equal a mix! (I realize my comment on Gavin is based purely on this blog- I've yet to meet your little critters. Sure hope that changes in JUNE!!!) Love yer guts, Auntie Karla
8 comments:
yeah, what's with you having big babies but they don't look big? I remember Gavin had the scrawniest legs. My babies come out big and just get bigger. She sure looks pretty all dressed up!
She sure is a cutie! I like your new design and colors. Very nice :)
I love her and I wish we were closer. She is adorable and we miss you guys.
A skinny minnie just like her mommy.
You guys have the cutest kids! I am way excited for you guys, sorry it took me forever to congratulate you on Paige's birth, but congrats! We are very excited for our little angel to be born in about a month now. It is finally starting to seem real! But it is great that it is almost Christmas and that we have a break from school!!!!! We love you guys and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Hey, you're back so where's a the new post?? We got up at Reagan's regular time, 6:30am. That's a bit early for Sydney so she was tired. Post some pictures of your christmas!
So I guess she gets her legs from Leif's side of the family... Woodburys don't ever have scrawny legs.
I'm a little late on my comment, but she is appropriately adorable; a true mixture of you and Leif. Gavin seems to have a good mixture of your personalities; let's see if Paige is as equal a mix! (I realize my comment on Gavin is based purely on this blog- I've yet to meet your little critters. Sure hope that changes in JUNE!!!)
Love yer guts,
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment