apparently people are sick of looking at dirty diapers. how about my cute kids? :) Paige's smile is the best. way better than her cry. and Gavin's isn't so bad either. :)
Awww, cute. Leif is the perfect dad for that kid. I can't believe Paige is smiling already, how old is she? Wait, I should know this...maybe 5-6 weeks? I can't believe how much she looks like Gavin did with the serious face. Oh, and Gavin giddyupping vaguely reminds me of someone else giddyupping, maybe to a Dixie Chicks song...yay for posting Melissa galloping to the Cowboy Take Me Away!
5 comments:
I'd rather see your cute kids than your cute kids' diapers too. They're too fun.
They are too adorable. Ku-chow!
They are too adorable. Ku-chow!
Awww, cute. Leif is the perfect dad for that kid. I can't believe Paige is smiling already, how old is she? Wait, I should know this...maybe 5-6 weeks? I can't believe how much she looks like Gavin did with the serious face. Oh, and Gavin giddyupping vaguely reminds me of someone else giddyupping, maybe to a Dixie Chicks song...yay for posting Melissa galloping to the Cowboy Take Me Away!
I said "oh-h-h-h-h." You know when it kinda sounds like a horse or something...so cute!!
Post a Comment