since we all have colds and a newborn in the house, I decided to keep Gavin's birthday low-key. we pretty much did what we do every day until Leif gets home from work, and then after dinner we had the Jensens over for banana splits and presents. I can't believe my baby boy is 2! he's becoming such a good big brother and learns so much every day. I love trying to pick apart his toddler speak and love it even more when I finally figure out something that he's been saying for a week! some of my favorite Gavin phrases:
"it's scary" (about sirens)
"can you hear me?" (when he talks on the phone)
"hold on tight!" (when he climbs on Leif's back)
"we're ready!" (what they say at the beginning of the letter factory video)
"see you later alligator!" (obvious)
"I love you" (the best!)
love you too, Gav.

happy birthday, buddy!

classic Gavin

Grandma wanted a close-up of baby

here's a little half smile for ya
9 comments:
She is definetly thinking about something important in those pictures---precious!! Gavin is looking like quite the big boy now--happy b-day!! Good luck with all the colds.
it's crazy that they're 2 now! (william and gavin). happy birthday gav! they grtow up so fast. wish we could come play with you guys (i know i say that at every post but we are seriously considering ditching out on my parents for christmas to come with nancy and nelson to you guys...ok, we all know it really wouldn't happen, but if there was a way...we'd be all over it!). love you guys!
Happy Birthday Gavin! He is so cute and I bet he is the best older brother to Paige.
What is it with little boys and their hands down their pants??? Happy Birthday Gav! Love all the pictures.
Okay, in these pictures Paige doesn't look so much like Gavin. Happy Birthday Gavin, we miss you. How about skype tomorrow? I'll try to stay online and catch you when you are. We had a lot of calls today and then it was too late to call you.
Heather- his hand isn't down his pants--he plays with his belly button while he drinks. and when he watches tv. and when he goes to bed. and lots of other random times. it's his favorite thing in the world.
Boobs.... I mean eating of course :)
cute. move those children back to utah! come one, you know you want to.
Isn't letter factory AWESOME? I agree with the toddler speak... Some of it just doesn't make sense. My favorite word that Walker says is "Dangerous." It sounds like DGRS. For example, when he climbs up to the 3rd step of the ladder and stops, and I ask him why he doesn't keep going up to the next step, he says it's "DGRS."
Post a Comment