Sunday, December 7, 2008

diaper duty

if anybody ever asks me what I do all day, I think I'll just show them this picture:












(there were 45 there, in case you're wondering. and some of them actually made it into the garbage can.)

14 comments:

Buchanan Family said...

hahahah!!!

Loni said...

obnoxious isn't it

Yomama said...

I have to limit my comments on your way awesome blog, so I'll just stop in here at the diaper pile... It appears you've taken on Leif's sense of humor, or maybe you were always both fine-tuned dry wits!!
SaWEET little people you and Leif have co-produced; PuhLEASE make it to the family reunion in June, so I can admire you all in person! Thanks for sharing - love yer guts,
Auntie Karla

Emilie said...

Ummm, can I just say a big DITTO!!

Emilie said...

Oh, and is the ratio of toddler to baby diapers like 1:4?

HeatherStout said...

That picture makes me miss diaper days SOOO much:) It looks like you have a ton of fun. Just be grateful they aren't cloth diapers like the ones Mom used to use. I'd rather die.

Melissa said...

no, Emilie, the ratio is NOT 1:4, but I wish it was! Gavin has 4-5 poopy diapers a day. runny poop. I'm concerned. and he drinks a TON (which is probably why he won't eat much), so he is always soaked. AAAGGGHHH!!!

Kaelee said...

I'm on the verge of tears realizing what I'm in for. Again. And we're on the 6th floor so no throwing them out the back door. Although that would be funny, a pile of poopy diapers on my little Japanese neighbor's roof. He'd never know. You gotta get that kid on the potty (easier said than done, I know I know).

Teri's Life said...

Sucks to be you! I wouldn't even move - just have a supply of diapers at hand and keep 'em coming to you!

Kaelee said...

Hey, check out my blog and see how many people suggested the name Paige.

Melissa Scott said...

So, i'm definitely not jealous! except for when I see your adorable kids. I can't believe how old both of them are getting. Its fun to see the pics..

Kaelee said...

I don't know where your comment went, I never saw it. Leave it again please. Are surprised how many people suggested Paige?

Nat said...

Take a break from those diapers to blog. I want to see more pictures of the little tike. And come home for Christmas, I dare ya.

Kaelee said...

That was very brave to comment on how much you hate my friend's name suggestion! Although I've heard it too and am not much of a fan. New post please, I keep checking and I get are dirty diapers.