Tuesday, December 2, 2008

what DO they think about????

8 comments:

Buchanan Family said...

Shes SO cute! She looks just like Gavin to me!

jen said...

Probably how cute they are.

HeatherStout said...

Um, hello Leif Jr! She's so adorable, I seriously wish I could hold her.

Amber said...

A true mystery.

She is beautiful! I hope that you guys are doing well!!

Erin said...

SO as you can tell I am so bad at blogging lately. I really should not use excuses but we have been busy with school, work, football, internet connection problems. You know the list could go on and on but I want you to know I do still attempt to look at your page before my internet fades out and Paige is so so so so cute!!! WE WANT TO SEE HER and not just in a pic but in real life. Hopefully soon!

D-n-E said...

I constantly wish that Reid had a thought bubble like in the cartoons. What is he thinking when he does certain things? What are they thinking when they aren't doing anything at all? Who knows. I do know that that there girl is beautiful.

Kaelee said...

I'm not taking the time to read all the comments because I'm wrestling Reagan (in the library) so this might be what everyone else has already said: she looks just like Leif/Gavin! Lets get some of you in those kids! Although they are pretty darn cute like they are. We should have the interenet/phone today so hopefully we can catch you guys, maybe tomorrow because of the time difference.

Travis and Rhonda said...

I've wondered the same--what do they think/dream about. She's so adorable. Hope all is well.