I love his excitement. I've noticed he is always excited about everything! Don't kids just make you happy you are a mother? Hopefully he will be excited about a baby sister :)
Gavin is hilarious. I dont think I have ever seen anyone enjoy the simple things in life so much. He will be such a cute older brother I am sure. Well once he gets used to not being the only one.
i think it is sooo good that you guys let him do things like that. it's good for them to explore new things and get dirty once in awhile! believe it or not, but he's getting so smart playing in the dirt and rain, learning how things work! i hope your baby comes soon!
We just watched the trampoline video and Sydney said, "I wish I was Gavin. Cuz I like Leif. And I wish I was bald." (Don't know what the bald thing is about).
You don't have my phone number? I wonder if I have yours. Yeah, I'd love that list. I can' really complain because I don't puke, but I sure don't feel very good.
Any baby yet? Sorry I'm a little late in seeing this post and I realize that five days have past and you truly could have popped out a kid over the weekend! Hope you are doing great!
Okay, so I looked at the picture a few posts down...... and your Belly is NOT stretched to capacity. Either you are exaggerating, or you need to post a newer pic of the whole 'ripe watermolon about to explode.'
Just wanted you guys to know we are thinking about you! We are so excited for our new little niece! Have you guys agreed on a name yet? I guess we'll find out soon enough.
12 comments:
Just like his mother!
I love his excitement. I've noticed he is always excited about everything! Don't kids just make you happy you are a mother? Hopefully he will be excited about a baby sister :)
Gavin is hilarious. I dont think I have ever seen anyone enjoy the simple things in life so much. He will be such a cute older brother I am sure. Well once he gets used to not being the only one.
i think it is sooo good that you guys let him do things like that. it's good for them to explore new things and get dirty once in awhile! believe it or not, but he's getting so smart playing in the dirt and rain, learning how things work!
i hope your baby comes soon!
Are you talking on the phone during that first one?? Sure is a cute kid you got there, wish I could see him one last time.
We just watched the trampoline video and Sydney said, "I wish I was Gavin. Cuz I like Leif. And I wish I was bald." (Don't know what the bald thing is about).
You don't have my phone number? I wonder if I have yours. Yeah, I'd love that list. I can' really complain because I don't puke, but I sure don't feel very good.
I love that he is such a boy! Getting dirty and playing in the rain--it doesn't get much better than that.
Any baby yet? Sorry I'm a little late in seeing this post and I realize that five days have past and you truly could have popped out a kid over the weekend! Hope you are doing great!
yeah, I'm talking on the phone, sorry. and no, amber, no baby! :)
Okay, so I looked at the picture a few posts down...... and your Belly is NOT stretched to capacity. Either you are exaggerating, or you need to post a newer pic of the whole 'ripe watermolon about to explode.'
Just wanted you guys to know we are thinking about you! We are so excited for our new little niece! Have you guys agreed on a name yet? I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Post a Comment