Monday, October 13, 2008

let me see your funky chicken

top 5 signs it's almost baby time:

1. carseat washed.
2. bassinet reassembled.
3. bedroom rearranged.
4. belly stretched to capacity.
5. full moon on the rise.

what's that, you say? there's this theory that the full moon has some effect on making women go into labor in much the same way it works its magic on the tides. well, there's a full moon tomorrow, so let's see how that theory pans out! (if anything is working against it, it's that we're still stuck on the name thing and that I'm not done with school yet!)

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Here's to hoping the full moon does its magic on you (and her!). And good luck with the naming. That was hardest for us with Zachary.

jen said...

I can't wait until your little baby pops out! I bet you can't either. I just wish I could be there to see.

Kaelee said...

You know what else works besides the full moon? Maybe we should have this conversation in private. Really, no name yet? Matt just made us go to Target and buy a name book because we're so deadlocked (and you know it's serious when Matt is suggesting we spend money).

Nat said...

what's the deal with the 'let me see your funky chicken' title? am I missing some weird connection?

Alisa F. said...

Pray for a thunderstorm too. Apparently the change in barometric pressure can also induce labor! With that and a full moon, you could have that baby!

Melissa said...

nat, I asked, "what's that, you say?" get it now? it makes it less funny when it has to be explained.

Emilie said...

Watch out for those storms too! We've got one coming this weekend...maybe I'll get lucky :)With Charlie, I got the last delivery room on a stormy night. The count down has officially begun...any day now!!

Amber said...

Any baby yet??
Or
At least a name picked out??

Hope you are doing well!