Thursday, October 23, 2008

HALLELUJAH

I took my last test ever today!!! I can't even begin to tell you how that feels. (Talk about cutting it close, right?) Now I guess I can say, "Bring it on, baby," but I really don't feel like giving birth right now. I have a miserable cold that has re-attacked my head with a vengeance today. But Nancy is here, so this baby should be nice enough to get here so she can spend some time with her grandma before she has to go home.


Gavin is warming up nicely to "Gammy."

7 comments:

HeatherStout said...

Good job finishing! You guys should really party!!!

lex said...

Yay! Good work. I hope your cold goes away soon. I'm excited for that little girl to make her debut. Are you going to name her "Ike" after all?

Emilie said...

Congrats on the last test. That is a very satisfying accomplishment.

We are all waiting to hear!! Its only fair that you deliver first, but I don't think I can wait much longer -- so could you hurry up? :)

Erin said...

Where's the baby? That is all I have to say...Oh and Congrats on the last test!!!

Leona said...

i am so jealous, i wish i was there too! i heard of a really cute name today...audrey...audrey burton sounds way cute! anyway, good luck with the whole labor thing. have nancy massage your feet while you're in labor it feels heavenly (as long as you can feel your feet!)

Melissa said...

emilie: I'm doing my best! I might be mad if you have yours first, so could you please hold out a little bit longer? :)
lex: probably not ike. sorry. I know you were rooting for that one.
leona: that is so funny you suggested the name audrey--I just suggested that one to leif a few days ago. I think it's really cute. (I also suggested madeline.)

Yomama said...

Wahoo on the final test! I may never know how cool that feels, but I'm sure proud of you! And if you want to get that labor moving, sing that funky song "I like to move it, move it," and move that body for all you're worth! Hey, I never said it would get labor underway...but it would sure make a fun video! ;0
Cheerin' for ya from here - though I must confess I hope Emilie beats you (sorry, it's all in the family...), but only by an hour or two!!
Love yer awesome bloggin, love you all!
Auntie Karla
P.S. How's about giving my sista a big squeeze for me while she's there? If you hug tight enough, it might initiate labor... ;9