my brain decided to take a break from the regular pregnant woman crazy dreams about husbands leaving and baby girls turning out to be baby boys and such---and produced a pretty awesome dream last night.
in this gnarly dream we had some friends over to our house, and out of the blue I start jammin' karaoke-style to the music that was on in the background. picture this: pregnant melissa rapping along with boyz II men's "motown philly" and doing the running man like it's never been done before. and my audience didn't bat an eyelash.
here's the deal: the live version will be posted to this blog when the video production fund reaches the desired amount (tbd). I suggest you contribute generously. cash, checks, and paypal accepted.
(anyone having "cowboy take me away flashbacks? I guarantee this one will be better!)
p.s. for a good time, SEE VIDEO BELOW. (my "rapping" excerpt begins around minute 2:45 in case you make it that long! :) )
3 comments:
Put me down for 500 trillion dollars. I would totally pay big bucks to see the real thing! P.S. Thanks for reminding me about Cowboy Take Me Away. I can't stop laughing:)
Melissa! My internet access is very spotty, but I always enjoy purusing your blog. Love the fall themed page!
I am going to be in Austin this weekend. Irealize you are only 20 days to "go time" but if you are available I would love to see you. I will give you a call tomorrow!
Sondra
I always figured you were a closet Boyz II Men fan... lets be honest... who isn't?
Loved the video of Gavin on the tramp with his dad. I heard a "fire truck" in there :)
Post a Comment