did anybody get to see it? I really want to, but I'm not one to go to a movie by myself, and who am I going to find to go with me? my neighbor's 12 year old? it's times like these I wish I lived closer to my sisters! :)
Hey maybe if when Chet and I come and this is still in theaters we can go. The clan went yesterday but Chet and I had to leave plus Chet is not one for these kind of movies. Who knows it is probably a long shot but it could happen.
Oh and YEA FOR NEW BABY BURTON!!!! Leif wrote a pretty funny comment to Chet via texting. Be sure to ask him about it because it was hilarious. It was something about naming the baby Chetlee
At times like this? What about other times? And we did see it, last night, Casey and Heather and Matt and I. It was good, not so much geared toward the younger crowd like the other two. A little more serious and a lot of songs. Yippee skippee on the baby, by the way!
i also have not seen it yet! and i am very upset about it! too bad you don't live close so i can play with your kids and we could see it together. that would pretty much be awesome... that alone should make you move back here
6 comments:
I'll go with you! I don't splurge on real movies (non-dollar theater) very often, however.
I would go see it with you if we lived close! Actually, I might even go by myself. I love shows like this.
I'd go with you, but Li probably wouldn't let me.
Hey maybe if when Chet and I come and this is still in theaters we can go. The clan went yesterday but Chet and I had to leave plus Chet is not one for these kind of movies. Who knows it is probably a long shot but it could happen.
Oh and YEA FOR NEW BABY BURTON!!!!
Leif wrote a pretty funny comment to Chet via texting. Be sure to ask him about it because it was hilarious. It was something about naming the baby Chetlee
At times like this? What about other times? And we did see it, last night, Casey and Heather and Matt and I. It was good, not so much geared toward the younger crowd like the other two. A little more serious and a lot of songs. Yippee skippee on the baby, by the way!
i also have not seen it yet! and i am very upset about it! too bad you don't live close so i can play with your kids and we could see it together. that would pretty much be awesome... that alone should make you move back here
Post a Comment