Saturday, October 25, 2008
happy birthday, leif!
Leif doesn't really care about his birthday, but I still wanted to give him a little attention just to let him know how much I love him. he's so easy to get along with and does little things to make me feel special. he's the best dad in the world (just ask gavin) and definitely the perfect husband for me. he works so hard and has great ambitions for the future. I don't know if we'd have much of a family without his support--being pregnant is pretty rough on me, but I get through it because he's there to say, "can I do anything for you?" and he gives me a glass of water and a foot rub after I puke. all the yuckiness is definitely worth it to make an eternal family with leif. I LOVE YOU, DUDE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
happy birthday leif! (jed forgot to call you-and i forgot to remind him) so he wishes you a happy birthday also! :)
Leif-
Happy b-day! We wish we could have been there to have an awesome party. If it makes you feel any better, we celebrated it here in honor of you. The dessert was yummy:) We were hoping your baby would come for a special present, but guess not!
-Casey & Heather
I said it before, I'll say it again: Happy birthday, Leif! Nice picture, Melissa, I have a feeling it's not too recent.
Hope it was a good one. He seems so great for you Melis! I'm jealous of the foot rubs, but not of the throwing up :)
Hope you can be done soon with being prego :) Take care of you!
For a girl who doesn't love romantic poetry, you sure can slather on the luv, girl! That was a nice birthday valentine for your awesome honey - a gorgeous girl like you deserves a hot dude like him.
Happy, happy birthday, Leiferdoodles! Oh, how I wish I could be there to spank you in person! Don't take that wrong - I meant it strictly in an Auntie sort of way. Hope your next - 29? Is that possible? - are just as incredible; though you can't beat snagging Melissa, being a parent of two is gonna be mighty good stuff, I'm guessing!
Love all yer guts,
Auntie Karla
Happy Birthday Leif!!! Okay so seriously if you guys hear about any good flight deals let us know because we are serious about visiting you sometime after the baby is born and after Chet is done with football!
What a cute picture! We would also like to add that Leif is one of the most selfless charitable friends we have ever had...he is such a great example to us.
Happy Birthday Leif! Thanks for all you do :)
Post a Comment