Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We have a baby!!!






24 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

yeah! we're sooo excited for you guys! so glad she finally came :) i love both of those names, it'll be hard choosing.

we hope melissa gets all the rest she needs before mom has to go home!

we miss you guys!

Jana said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful.

Nat said...

I thought there was no way you would have posted pictures yet but look at how on top of it you are. Yay for Paige/Vienna Sausage girl! And not so good for her poor mother that birthed a 9 pounder naturally. You know, you guys really don't make me very excited to have children based on the monstrous babies that you birth! Anyway, I can't wait to see her.

Megan said...

Congratulations!! Of course, you left out all the details that I'm dying to know -- weight, length, time of birth, NAME!! (Or have you still not decided yet? We didn't name Daniel until Friday morning, and he was born on a Thursday morning. So Good Luck deciding if that's the case!!)

jen said...

Hip hip hooray!!! So cute. I don't know what to say....just....Yea!!

Crystal said...

Congrats Melissa! He's so sweet. I hope your delivery went well. Let's hear all about it!

Crystal said...

Sorry....SHE's so sweet. I have baby boys on the brain.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she's finally here to join your adorable family. I bet Gavin can't wait to get his hands on her. We're very happy for you!!

lex said...

Yay! Congratulations Melis and Leif. And what's this? 9 pounds? Vienna sausages? Can't wait to hear the details.

Tara said...

Congrats Burton family. She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear her name. What does Gavin think of his new little sister?

HeatherStout said...

Way to go on the natural birth of a gigantic girl! I'm glad she's here, but wish we could see her!!! She looks just like Gavin when he was born!

AJ said...

Yay! for a super cute little chubber. Can't wait to hear the details!

Rachel said...

Yea...So I guess you should just plan on having any more kids ON their due date.

"Baby Burton" is so cute... cuter in person of course.

Way to go on the natural birth :) It sucks, huh?

Erin said...

I am too surprised at the recent update but am loving how cute she is and all the pics.

Emilie said...

Another little Leif! He is adorable. Way to go Melissa. I'm anxious for details as I tend to have 9 lb babies too :) Can you believe our bodies can do that? Good luck. Hopefully we'll be following you shortly...fingers crossed. Have fun with a baby brother Gavin!

Loni said...

Congrats, she is beautiful and precious, and very alert. Hope recovery goes well. When you get a minute, let us know the details.

Amber said...

Congrats babe!! I hope that you and your little one is doing great! What's her name ????? Take care of you :)

Anonymous said...

so, here's the deal. you said when i saw her i would think she didn't look like a sienna. but i would just like to inform you that i have seen her now and i still think you should name her sienna. it just fits your family, as i said before. (even though that does make me think of vienna sausages! huh, nat?) so now that you have my opinion it should influence your decision quite a bit. (but i still agree with leif that you should name her astrid. that would be awesome!)

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah. and i am totally with natalie about the having kids part. because according to you, kaelee, and heather, it freakin sucks! and i am not at all looking forward to it, so i think i'll just skip that part!

Emilie said...

Sorry....ditto to crystal....I expect that because we are having a boy and we are copying each other that yours was also a boy, even though of course I knew it was a girl.

Loni said...

Congrats! Way to go! She's a doll!

Loni & Stewart Wilson

D/E G said...

Just sending a quick congrats! They sure come big don't they--I only say that from personal experience! Good job on getting through it; we're excited to hear more details!

Yomama said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto... Proud of you, Meliss - and you, Leif. ;-}Enjoy the difference- girls and boys are worlds apart from the first instant - as you've probably noticed!
Welcome to the world, and to a big crazy wonderful family, Paige Alta Burton!!! And Gavin, wait til she grows up a little before you try to play trucks with her...
Love you all,
Auntie Karla

Teri's Life said...

Congratulations! Melissa - you are THE WOMAN! for doing it natural!