I think on the last post, Gavin was just giving hints about what to post. Good job on taking him up on it. You look spectacular and hopefully you're feeling that good too, minus a few minutes of discomfort and getting up in the night, perhaps?
you DO look great! i think there's this big cycle of people thinking that pregnant women your size are 'ready to pop' when they really have 2 months left! that must be why you hardly see anyone bigger than 7-8 months along in public...they get too many comments! i saw this lady at target on saturday, and she was way ready to go, swollen all over and miserable. did i say anything to her? of course not!
Are you having twins?!! Just kidding, you're very thin. With the exception of your very pokey belly. Hey, I have a laptop now so I can check your blog all the time. Although I probably won't.
Beautiful! My new goal is to look like you while I'm pregnant. Sigh. Alas, I cannot look as good as you when I'm not pregnant so I have little hope. Well, I have to settle for second cutest pregnant lady on the planet. :)
kaelee, you make me laugh. amber, no it has NOT cooled down! all I want is for it to snow one day so I can bury myself in it until I get cool--is that too much to ask?? :) to the rest of you, you must remember my post about what to say to a pregnant woman because you're all too nice! thanks for making me feel warm and fuzzy! :)
13 comments:
I think on the last post, Gavin was just giving hints about what to post. Good job on taking him up on it. You look spectacular and hopefully you're feeling that good too, minus a few minutes of discomfort and getting up in the night, perhaps?
So cute! You look so good.
you DO look great! i think there's this big cycle of people thinking that pregnant women your size are 'ready to pop' when they really have 2 months left! that must be why you hardly see anyone bigger than 7-8 months along in public...they get too many comments! i saw this lady at target on saturday, and she was way ready to go, swollen all over and miserable. did i say anything to her? of course not!
you, my dear, look great!
You're still so skinny, but your baby girl looks healthy!
You look great! You don't look that much bigger than the July 14 picture - just the RIGHT amount of bigger. :D
Are you having twins?!! Just kidding, you're very thin. With the exception of your very pokey belly. Hey, I have a laptop now so I can check your blog all the time. Although I probably won't.
You look Fanfreakintastic! And I'm not just saying that.
I think you are a cute pregnant person!
I love pregnant pictures! You look great. I hope you're not too miserable. Take care!
Beautiful! My new goal is to look like you while I'm pregnant. Sigh. Alas, I cannot look as good as you when I'm not pregnant so I have little hope. Well, I have to settle for second cutest pregnant lady on the planet. :)
What a HOT mamma you are!! Has your weather cooled down there yet? Hope that everything goes well with delievery and postpartum! Take care of you :)
kaelee, you make me laugh.
amber, no it has NOT cooled down! all I want is for it to snow one day so I can bury myself in it until I get cool--is that too much to ask?? :)
to the rest of you, you must remember my post about what to say to a pregnant woman because you're all too nice! thanks for making me feel warm and fuzzy! :)
Wow, I have to agree with all. you look wonderful! aunty D
Post a Comment