Cute pictures! I love his cheesy smile in the high chair. To answer your question about the boys getting lost in the woods--My boys are so calm and they always stay so close to me, what are you suggesting? :) Let's say Owen has proved that he has lots of guardian angels!
7 comments:
And I thought I had just learned to be a good photographer. Gavin is so cute and hilarious.
I love letting my boys take the camera for awhile and finding out later how the world looks through their eyes.
Nice belly shot!! Too cute! He has the cutest little grin - so adorable!!
His hair is so long already! He's so cute. I love when Jada takes my camera, too. She gets quite creative.
heather: I've been thinking it's time for another haircut--I guess it's true!
Cute pictures! I love his cheesy smile in the high chair. To answer your question about the boys getting lost in the woods--My boys are so calm and they always stay so close to me, what are you suggesting? :) Let's say Owen has proved that he has lots of guardian angels!
Now that is art!
Post a Comment