just poppin' up to say that life is pretty good here in austin! my dad will hopefully finish building his pool this weekend, my mom will hopefully finish her class, and I will hopefully be a really well-behaved, cute, fun, talkative, lovable kid like I always am! my parents are getting pretty excited to see my baby sister, but I'm not sure I really know what's going on, even though I point to mom's belly and say, "baby."
we're all pretty sad we didn't make it to oklahoma city last weekend to see dad's family, but our car decided not to cooperate, so we had to turn around and come home. but our car is working again so I guess there's no room to complain. mom loves her air conditioner! she's so spoiled!
11 comments:
Gavin looks so old! He's growing up too fast (I'm sure I don't need to tell you that). BTW, nice message on my blog. I think I got the jist of it, though:) P.S. Does Baby Sister have a name?
I know it sounds bratty, but how did people ever survive without A/C? I find myself acting quite grumpy if I can't turn on cool air wherever I am. Gavin is growing up before we can even meet him--glad we can see cute pics of him and soon, his baby sis!
yeah, we were pretty bummed about not seeing you guys. but we understand...no AC, not a chance. another chance will come...maybe when we move, if jed will ever decide what he is doing (he might change his major...again!)
Gav, you are getting so BIG! And you have great hair! :) I'm sorry you didn't get to hang out with your family. They sure are cool people. :D Love you guys!
What a cute post. I love reading your blog. Gavin does look like he is older but still just as cute as ever. I think we are all excited to see your new baby.
just to clarify, we didn't skip our trip just because of a broken AC--we had to replace our battery and then they told us we needed a new alternator, so we decided to go home so leif could find a cheap one and replace it himself. and when he replaced the alternator our AC started working again!
just didn't want people to think we got halfway there and turned around because I was "uncomfortable." :) (which I was!)
gavin was such a trooper considering the day he had--he just sat in his carseat, red-faced and sweating. poor kid.
p.s. NO, heather. baby sister does NOT have a name! help!
Dear Gavi~
We miss you and can't wait to see you... and baby sister either. Hopefully we can play in the yard and pool again soon.
I miss stealing your toys...
Love,
Beth
melissa, gavin is getting so big.. he is such a cutie!! when is the due date? i know you told me before but i cant remember..
i cant wait to see you guys again.. its been too long..
you do a good job on your blog.. im bad at keeping up with everything.
love ya
ok so i added you .. i thought i had you on my list.. i dearly apologize! :)
thanks for keeping tabs on me! I REALLY should do something different to my blog, but i dont know how.. how do you find other backgrounds and all that!!
He is so stinking cute. Hope you are feeling good. You guys look like you are enjoying life. next time joe goes to texas for work I will try to go with him. That would be fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment