yep. that's all I feel like I really got done today. but to look on the bright side, gavin actually went to bed in CLEAN pajamas tonight (it's been a few days). that's gotta count for something, to somebody, somewhere, right?
I don't even have kids and I feel like I don't get anything done sometimes. I wonder what I do with my time since I have no real reason to be such a slacker. You always make me laugh though. Your posts are always so hilarious!
Are you staying up too late watching the Olympics? Yeah-same here! Clean clothes are overated when your pregnant and taking care of a toddler! Take a break-you deserve it!
3 comments:
I understand and am impressed. Oh life with toddlers...
I don't even have kids and I feel like I don't get anything done sometimes. I wonder what I do with my time since I have no real reason to be such a slacker. You always make me laugh though. Your posts are always so hilarious!
Are you staying up too late watching the Olympics? Yeah-same here! Clean clothes are overated when your pregnant and taking care of a toddler! Take a break-you deserve it!
Post a Comment