Friday, August 8, 2008

he's trying to tell us something . . .

translation, anyone?

6 comments:

HeatherStout said...

It sounds like he's making a business deal, and he's not too happy about the way it's going! Oh, Jada says, "Hi Missila!"

Erin said...

That is so funny! I am sure his conversation was highly top secret so hence the foriegn language. I like your new background by the way. I love the olympics.

Emilie said...

That was a very intelligent conversation...maybe even heated at some point. Too cute though! I love it when these little kids try to act like us big kids...I've learned to watch my words--Charlie's already picked up a few that I didn't plan on teaching him :)

Emilie said...

That was a very intelligent conversation...maybe even heated at some point. Too cute though! I love it when these little kids try to act like us big kids...I've learned to watch my words--Charlie's already picked up a few that I didn't plan on teaching him :)

Alisa F. said...

Do either of you wander around the house when you talk on the phone? I think he may have picked that up... :) That's pretty cute!

jed said...

that was hilarious I have always thought it was funny how little kids have conversations before they even know the words and they look at you with this "duh" "dad don't you know what I am saying" look.