We miss Gavin! And you guys too, I guess. Great background, by the way. Makes me excited!
I just love the riding of the girly trike!! He is such a cutie- he seems so old too! Crazy.I bet he'll be a great older brother :)Glad you had a nice trip!
I still to be in the vampire world for another couple of days....I wanted to see that tummy while you were filming Gavi....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We miss Gavin! And you guys too, I guess. Great background, by the way. Makes me excited!
I just love the riding of the girly trike!! He is such a cutie- he seems so old too! Crazy.
I bet he'll be a great older brother :)
Glad you had a nice trip!
I still to be in the vampire world for another couple of days....
I wanted to see that tummy while you were filming Gavi....
Post a Comment