Friday, July 25, 2008

could someone special order 70 degrees for the rest of the week, please?

we were so glad leif could come play for a few days, but his visit was way too short! it'll be nice to get home to him on saturday, even though we're having lots of fun here in hotter-than-hades utah. it'll be interesting to get home and compare the differences in dry heat and moist heat. right now, I'm just thinkin' HOT is HOT!!

at the jepson reunion on beaver mountain:














gavin's hands were freezing, but I didn't think he'd leave his gloves on. boy was I wrong! he absolutely loved them!














our whole family was at the reunion, but chet and erin left early and we forgot to get a whole family picture before they left. oops.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah kind of a bummer we weren't there to get the whole crew. Cute pic of Gavin and Leif.

D-n-E said...

I'll trade your hot for my cold. Yesterday the high was 64. Ah! It's summer! Oh well. It's still beautiful around here and your boys are doggone cute.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Gavin is so cute! I've been missing the heat of Vegas, can you believe that? It has barely reached 80 here in PA. It's quite the adjustment. It sounds like your having a fun visit with family. Tell everyone hi from us. We miss everyone so much! Love Rhonda