Monday, August 18, 2008

saturday's project

we replaced our living room carpet on saturday, and we're really enjoying the finished product. it's nice to have carpet with no stains--I can't believe it was used!



7 comments:

Erin said...

Gavin is so cute and looks like he is such a big help. New carpet huh? We will have to make a trip to come see you guys and your remodeled house you have been so hard on. It looks cute though in all the pictures I have seen.

HeatherStout said...

That looks amazing. But, be real, don't you miss the stains? The funny thing about your one-and-a-half year old is that I'm completely positive he was more of a help than a hindrance. Love that kid!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Looks great! It's always fun to get a room makeover. Gavin looks like he was helping lots! So cute.

Rachel said...

Does this mean we can't eat on it anymore?

I love it and can't wait to see it. See you in TWO WEEKS!!!!

Parkinson Family said...

Melissa! You look so cute! It's fun to see your little family. You look very happy. Love ya! Love, Crystal

Yomama said...

Nice carpet. Kinda like the looks of the installers, too - did you pay extra for them? ;-> Looks like Gavin's got a sweet summer blonde spike goin' on- I guess he's getting ready to be big brother...
Meliss, check for my comment on your broken dawn entry. I just finished and I'm ready to spout my opinions!
Sure love you all- and I'm grateful you're such good bloggers, so it's a little easier to miss you!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla

Michael Osborn said...

Looks just like the good old times, eh? I was just thinking about you guys so I thought I'd check out your blog and see what you've been up to! Congrats on your pregnancy, I doubt you know but Marianne is Pregnant too!! Maybe we'll have baby friends. Keep in touch, our blog is mandmosborn.blogspot.com! I'm glad to see all is well! Love you guys
MIKE and MARIANNE