I just love the look of pregnancy on other women! Everyone else looks so cute! I just love it! Hope you are having a nice visit with the fam :) I can relate with missing your husband :) Take care!
So cute! Hope your family reunion is a grand one....I'm missing my husband right now too.... I will see him Saturday... I'm email soon :) P.S. Thanks for fixing the mullet...just kidding. I love his haircut though. So does Beth!
You look awesome! I am amazed at the people just 5 weeks behind us and still have flat bellies...not me :) I'll get a pic up soon.
So we really dropped the ball...I didn't realize you would still be in Utah and that you were in Southern Utah at that...we drove right through Hurricane on Tuesday!! We'll be better...promise.
AAAGGHHH! I haven't checked blogs for way too long; I'm enjoying the posts, I see you're at Burtons, but nothing else hit until I read Emilie's comment... We drove through Hurricane too- on Saturday the 12th, on our way to St. George and "Les Mis" at Tuacahn. Were you there on the 12th? We flew through, we were kind of running late, but man, it would have been fun to see you in the flesh! I'm guessing you are all back together now, and that you must be feeling a little better... at least I hope so. Anyway, have a squishy, squeezy group hug for the ND Coxes! We love you, and promise we'll see you .... someday. :-{ In the meantime, thanks for posting often so we feel like we know your life a little, from so far away. Love you! Auntie Karla
7 comments:
Can hardly tell you have one unless you see it from the side. We are so excited for you to have a girl!
I just love the look of pregnancy on other women! Everyone else looks so cute! I just love it! Hope you are having a nice visit with the fam :) I can relate with missing your husband :) Take care!
What a cute belly! How do you manage to look so good even when you're pregnant? You're amazing.
So cute!
Hope your family reunion is a grand one....I'm missing my husband right now too.... I will see him Saturday...
I'm email soon :)
P.S. Thanks for fixing the mullet...just kidding. I love his haircut though. So does Beth!
Melissa...come home...I NEED to rub tha belly
You look awesome! I am amazed at the people just 5 weeks behind us and still have flat bellies...not me :) I'll get a pic up soon.
So we really dropped the ball...I didn't realize you would still be in Utah and that you were in Southern Utah at that...we drove right through Hurricane on Tuesday!! We'll be better...promise.
AAAGGHHH! I haven't checked blogs for way too long; I'm enjoying the posts, I see you're at Burtons, but nothing else hit until I read Emilie's comment... We drove through Hurricane too- on Saturday the 12th, on our way to St. George and "Les Mis" at Tuacahn. Were you there on the 12th? We flew through, we were kind of running late, but man, it would have been fun to see you in the flesh! I'm guessing you are all back together now, and that you must be feeling a little better... at least I hope so. Anyway, have a squishy, squeezy group hug for the ND Coxes! We love you, and promise we'll see you .... someday. :-{
In the meantime, thanks for posting often so we feel like we know your life a little, from so far away. Love you!
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment