I had a coupon to get a $20 gift card from target if I signed up for their gift registry, so last night I went, and it was much funner than expected! I thought, "hey, I'll go scan a few things and get my 20 bucks--no big deal." but then I saw all the adorable girl things, and I started picturing my li'l gal in them, and I got super excited! although I think I might dream in pink tonight--that color was everywhere!
8 comments:
Tell me about it! Everytime I go to Target I think, Oh, I'll get this or that for Melissa. I have to hold myself back. Little girls are so much fun!
hey, no need to hold back. you can buy all the adorable stuff for me that you want! go nuts! I'm sure casey will understand. :)
I hope you feel good about me dragging my sick, vomiting body out of my bed to comment. Just because I complained about you not posting for so long, seriously! Gavin is so blond! And Super Leif to the rescue. Really, could he be any more heroish? I guess if he was Matt...
Girl stuff rocks!! I never thought I would adore pink and girly things, but it's way too fun! I seriously don't know what I would do with a boy :)
Glad that you are doing well and looking so smokin' fine :) Take care!
Isn't girl stuff fun? Boy stuff is cute, but shopping and dressing a girl is sooooo fun. Let me know if you are lacking in any areas. I have a huge box of girl stuff and none of my siblings are having girls.
i am soooo jealous! i want a girl so bad! :) your little one will look cute in anything if she's as cute as gavin!
We're so excited to see you guys! 1 more week!!!
That is nice to get $20 for registering. I always see cute girl things and think how fun it would be to dress a little girl.
Have fun getting all the cute girl stuff. I love bracelets, headbands, and dresses!
Post a Comment