Hi there!!! I found your blog through a chain of blogs. It looks like you are doing really well! What a great picture. Anyway, I just thought I would say hi!
Cute picture. Sympathy pregnancy? Scary fire incident by the way. That would be a startling wake up call for sure. Gavin looks so cute in that bottom picture. He is so big now and we can't wait to see him.
hmm Im a little suspicious here. It kindof looks like Leif is arching his back...not that I doubt his belly! My own brother has one too, just like Alisa said. :D -MEL
8 comments:
Hi there!!! I found your blog through a chain of blogs. It looks like you are doing really well! What a great picture. Anyway, I just thought I would say hi!
Cute picture. Sympathy pregnancy? Scary fire incident by the way. That would be a startling wake up call for sure. Gavin looks so cute in that bottom picture. He is so big now and we can't wait to see him.
if you guys are in town august 14th, we have some extra tickets!!!! (to brian reagan)
I love it! I think Ben will probably look as pregnant as Em until about month 7. Can you keep up with that Leif? :) You look great Melis!
not you, you are way too skinny!!
um, heather, do you not remember me 9 months pregnant? just wait. I'm only half way there.
I agree with Heather. Eat more cake and ice cream Melissa. Leif can eat whatever he wants.
hmm Im a little suspicious here.
It kindof looks like Leif is arching his back...not that I doubt his belly! My own brother has one too, just like Alisa said.
:D
-MEL
Post a Comment