Monday, June 23, 2008

I think we'll keep him

Gavin's new tricks:



I'm really enjoying Gavin right now. he's a pretty fun kid!

11 comments:

HeatherStout said...

Funny kid! Remember when Jada would "jump" and she'd put so much effort into it and her feet wouldn't even leave the floor? These kids are too funny. BYW we've looked everywhere for a slide like that, I swear they don't exist!

Kaelee said...

I'll just bet that Gavin has tricks up his sleeve that you have no idea about!

Melissa said...

I wish I could help you with the slide search but we got it from leif's aunt, so it's like 13 years old. sorry.

jen said...

Sign that boy up for the circus!

Rachel said...

We think so too! Beth still talks about sleeping at Gavi's house... what a memorable experience that was for all of us!
Are you gearing up for the trip home? How has the week gone with Nancy there?

Erin said...

So you think you can dance? I don't know about you but some of his later jumps look like he is getting ready to bust a move.

Emilie said...

Love the tricks! Charlie never leaves the floor either, but HE sure thinks he does :)

Tara said...

What a cutie he is. How does he feel about the new sister coming along?

Emilie said...

Yes, CARS is Charlie's favorite movie (and ONLY movie he ever watches). I have it memorized. He would watch it 24/7 also, be he only gets it 2-3 times a week (which is still probably too much). Sorry, we won't be in Utah next week...we're jealous though! Have fun :)

Summer Wilson said...

Melissa, I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog through Kaelee. Adam and I want to move to Austin really bad. Do you guys like it? Where are the best suburbs to live in? His office would be on the northern part of Austin. Anyway, cute little boy and congrats on the soon to be little girl. Summer (Ballard) Wilson

Kaelee said...

Okay, Gavin's way cute and all but post something new already!