I promised grandma jo I'd post the laughing video weeks ago, but blogger's uploader is giving me issues, so I finally resorted to my other uploading resource.
Oh my gosh - his laugh is SO contagious! I'm sitting here at work cracking up! He just finds the strangest things funny! :) I love it. What a cute kid.
I am sad that you are sick all the time!! Wish I was there to help out. I just discovered that you can buy this batter for pancakes in a whip topping like spray bottle and you can keep them in the fridge, so I could easily cook up a mean breakfast. Miss you:)
10 comments:
So cute! Blogger video was giving me trouble as well. I can get them to download but not to play back.
Oh my gosh - his laugh is SO contagious! I'm sitting here at work cracking up! He just finds the strangest things funny! :) I love it. What a cute kid.
He is so adorable! Seriously I couldn't stop laughing. Get him out here!
GAVIN IS SO CUTE!!! He must keep you pretty entertained daily. Just like Heather we can't wait to see him.
That is the greatest laugh. It is so contagious!
That is really contagious! I love it. You should record it and sell it as a ring tone or something. Sure brightens the day!
I am sad that you are sick all the time!! Wish I was there to help out. I just discovered that you can buy this batter for pancakes in a whip topping like spray bottle and you can keep them in the fridge, so I could easily cook up a mean breakfast. Miss you:)
I forgot to mention I think it is way cool that he can wink already! I couldn't do that until I was about 8 or 9!
He's so cute! we loved watching it.
Terilyn
Brett and I giggled.
Post a Comment