Leif's sisters ane and alta and alta's hubby michael came to visit us last week and went home on tuesday. we had lots of fun with them here. I'm pretty bored and lonely now that round 3 of visitors are gone.
and I finished the semester last thursday, so yippee! now I gotta crank out these last 2 independent study courses over the summer cause I know it'll never get done after baby #2 comes. I can't believe that at my next appointment I get to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl! yesterday was by far the worst day of this pregnancy. I puked my little heart out. and I had thought that I had gotten over the hump. random. you'd better believe I have been back on my meds today!
9 comments:
That sucks you had (another) bad pregnancy day! You'd better be over those by the time you come to visit. I can't get over how grown up Gavin is! He's such a cutie.
Ok~ so I'll quit feeling sorry for myself and call you and you can COMPLAIN to me instead !!!
Miss you!!!!
congrats on finishing your schooling and surviving round three of the visitors! i'm sure you guys had TONS of fun! by the way, how was your painting? you know...THE ONE!?
hopefully you'll get over the sickness soon so you can enjoy everything. good luck with your next classes. i think it's awesome you're getting it all done. if you need any help...i'm more than willing to come down! :)
I LOVE that monkey back pack!
I hope you are feeling better today.
P.S. Did Alta cut her hair off or is it just tied back?
leona- our naked model was a no-show on the day we were supposed to draw her, so I lucked out!
and kat-no, alta did not cut her hair off, but she does have bangs now!
Gee - I absolutely love the pictures, and I'm proud of you for doing the schooling an sorry for your puking action... and Gavin is such a mini-Leif! But I wish seeing all this didn't make me miss everyone! I really wish I could find a cheap moleculizer...
Love you all, Auntie Karla
Is gavin eating the lizard? What an awesome dad to teach Gavin to bite lizards before they bite him. I see he already gnawed the tail off.
-De
Hmmm... I am feeling left out. I think everyone has come out to see you guys but me. Well I know that you will be coming soon and just to let you know Chet and I are quite the babysitters. We love to hang out with the kids. Hope you are feeling better now though, haven't heard any updates but it will be great to see you.
I guess I can't complain about being sick when I didn't have any puking days. Sorry Chica! So we are due at almost the same time too. I wonder if either of us will have boys again. Do you have a preference? Gavin is definitely a tough act to follow and a girl that looks like her mommy would be so cute.
Post a Comment