oops. I'm realizing now that I never "officially" announced my baby-on-the-way news. I thought that dancing fetus video was blatantly obvious, but I guess it left some of you wondering? :) so I'm due at the end of october and can't believe I'm already at the end of the first trimester! how time flies the second time around when you have a toddler to take care of and homework to worry about. we didn't tell sooner because leif wanted to tell his family in person when we saw them last week. this is how I told nancy and leona:

it says "big brother in training" in case you can't read it. I think his next t-shirt will say, "professional tantrum thrower" or maybe "hands off my toys!"
he caught "pink eye" from william while he was here (way to go, william, geez! :) ) and he was a pretty sore sight:


he's all better this morning, so I think we're actually going to make it to playgroup. it's been awhile.
is tomorrow really may? sheesh. and yay.
17 comments:
Well, now that it's official, Congrats!
I'm so happy for you!! Congrats and I hope that the prego-sickness goes away quickly. Seriously, when I saw the dancing baby video I got all giddy for ya! Sorry about the whole pink eye thing- that's not fun!
Also, take a break woman- just reading about your past couple weeks has made me tried!! Glad you had so much fun with your mom and visitors.
i did know he had pink eye, honest! i have taught william to share well! sorry about gavin's eyes i hope they're better now, william's are!
thank you for allowing us to come and invade your home for a week and remember how much we LOVE austin! we had so much fun, reid keeps talking about all the things we did and playing with gavin and going to MYlissa's house!
i hope you get enough rest before the others arrive. hopefully they won't make you stay out as late!
Melissa, If we are going to have kids who are within 5 days of each other each time don't you think they ought to at least meet each other. So...when are you coming to see us? Seriously, we need to find some way to get together.
Congrats!
Okay, so yeah, we were completely oblivious. I did do a double take, but then just thought, oh a cute baby video :) So how do we plan these so close? Thats fun. I hope you aren't sick the whole time with this one...you are a trooper. What day are you due exactly?
Melissa, I am so sorry that you are having another sickly time but so excited for you too! De and I will be down in Oklahoma the second week of June. We will definitely have to find a time to drive down and see you guys!
You guys look like you had so much fun. We'll have to get ourselves on that guest list somehow. Yeah for moms. Aren't they the best. I'm glad yours could come stay with you. Hope you get feeling better and the rest of your pregnancy is a piece of cake (but not too much cake because that leads to pregnancy fattiness).
i DIDN'T know he had pink eye..oops!
Congrats!!! Ya, I didn't get the message with the dancing baby - must be pregnancy brain. I'm sorry your sick. I was going through school after I had Mikey and was pregnant with Roger, it's not terribly easy, but somehow I survived - not quite sure my brain did though.
emilie, the official due date is october 29th. this one could be a leif's birthday baby (25th) or a halloween baby. we'll see.
So, with all those comments, mine might get lost... but it's been quite a while since I looked at any blogs (I've had some crazy weeks too, but not like yours), so it was fun to see all this FUN you've been having! Don't even talk about neglecting your blog - you're way on it! And congratulations on the next baby! If he/she/they are as cute as Gavin, well, you might go on record! Take it easy, hope the yucky stuff ends soon...
Love all yer guts, Auntie Karla
I'm so glad the know that you're as crazy as me, willing to have another baby when your first is barely a toddler (and that big brother shirt doesn't make him any older, Melissa! trying to fool us--ha!). BTW I love the pictures of Texas. I've only been once, incidentally, to San Antonio. Any more info you could share with us about your lone star state? I only know what I've learned from King of the Hill and that Disney song about Pecos Bill. Oh, idea: make a special post about Texas, just for me! I'll do one for you all about 4th ward girls camp.
Love,
Mary
Heard you were feeling a litte better. That is good to hear and hopefully it sticks. We are excited to see you guys. I think I heard somewhere you were coming soon?
I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with this pregnancy.
Hey guys. Your little boy is so cute and getting big. Congrats in the baby to come. Gavin will have fun.
Hey Melissa, its Jenn (Hanson) I love that I can link from other peoples blogs and find long lost friends! You boy is so cute! good luck with your pregnancy. I'm so excited to get to read about your life.
Post a Comment