Friday, March 7, 2008

the secret is out

I've been wondering for awhile now how all you people out there change your blog templates without losing your links, and for some reason, nobody would share such valuable information with me....until now! a nice girl commented on alisa's blog about a site that tells you how to use their templates without losing your links. I don't know if there are others out there (oh yeah, and they have to be free for me), but this one is cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. so there you have it, rach. go template crazy.

p.s. I know that title picture isn't the most flattering of any of us, but I was kinda tired of the christmas tree one, and I also wanted to show off our super-green, Easter-ready grass. also, I know the pic is huge, but that's another one of those blog secrets I have yet to uncover, so for now you'll just have to enjoy burtopia life sized.

3 comments:

AJ said...

I was also going to share one site with you that I recently found that helps with more logistical blogging stuff. It is http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/
I found some cool stuff on there that is pretty helpful.
I love your new design. It is so cute and Springy!

Alisa F. said...

I was going to say how much I LOVE that picture! I don't think any of you look bad. And the new template is GREAT!

lex said...

Thanks for sharing your secrets. I never change my template or do anything extraordinary so I have none! I am lovin' the new picture. How can that grass be so startlingly green?