Saturday, March 8, 2008

for dad

Leif is in Houston at a pool conference until tonight (he's been gone 3 days already), so this post is for a dad who's missing his boy like crazy. Thanks for being such a great dad!

6 comments:

lex said...

Precious! It's so fun to hear him talking. Glad it's almost time to come home, Leif!

D-n-E said...

He is so cute. Sorry you've lost Leif for a few days. Enjoy him when he gets back. I like your new picture. You guys are such a cute family.

D/E G said...

He has a sweet little voice. I was giggling when he looked like he was lathering up his hair; it's so funny when they imitate everything (imitation helps them learn quickly too)!

Tara said...

He's so cute! I can see a lot of you in him.

Yomama said...

Isn't it amazing how something so simple is so darn cute...Give that little honey bun a kiss from me!
Hugs, Karla

AJ said...

Stella says bath the exact same way. I love little kids in the tub.