Monday, March 24, 2008

5 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

looks like you guys had a good weekend! honestly, that cool purple suit is the first thing i noticed when i saw the picture!
gavin definitely loves the attention he gets and i'm sure the Bench's are more than happy to give it to them!

i'm just jealous that you can be in a bathing suit outside and not freeze! it's warming up here a little, definitely not swim suit weather though :)

Tara said...

What a cutie! What did you think when you saw the bug video?

Nancy said...

Okay, Leona helped me set up a google account so I can now comment:) What is Gavin playing with? A fly? Eeooouu! Be sure and wash that boy's hands!
I love you guys,
Mamichka

Melissa said...

it's a beetle, nancy. and tara, first I gasped, and then I started laughing. he's so sweet.

Shannon said...

Xander really wanted to see Gavin so we watched this one and he laughed a full belly laugh, especially with the ball popping out of his mouth. So funny!