Monday, March 24, 2008

happy easter

saturday we went to hamilton pool, which was fun for a picnic, but not so much for a swim! usually gavin doesn't really care if the water is cold, but he wouldn't even get in. I don't blame him. I'd definitely go in july, not march, even if the outside temp. is 80 degrees, the water is only about 45. I braved the frigid submersion for a minute or two, and leif snorkeled for a few more.

yesterday we joined the benches for easter dinner. gavin just eats up the constant attention he gets at their house.


pretty cool pool. emphasis on the word COOL.


this pic is all about the purple-bummies guy in the background. he was hula-hooping earlier; sorry you missed it.


happy easter from the foyer!

11 comments:

jen said...

You are a babe.

Melodi said...

I see you took me up on my recommendation, just the wrong month. You'll have to go back mid-summer!

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys have been busy!! I can't believe you're already swimming...we were jumping for joy when it hit 60 degrees today. I guess I'll be enjoying some of that TX weather soon enough, eh?

I think I've asked you this before, but what are you studying?

melis w-y said...

English. when are y'all moving here, crystal?

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey, love the new template! And the guy in the speedo. Hot.

D/E G said...

I don't really love speedos, but I thought YOUR family looked great. :) Your Hamilton pool looks cooler (i.e. more beautiful) than our Hamilton pool, but ours is heated right now--not that we went there. So is Sacrament meeting in the foyer a common occurence for Gavin right now too?

Jed and Leona said...

It is a good thing you mentioned the comment on the guy in the purple speedo. I thought for sure that was leif or at least his boyfriend.

Yomama said...

I only planned to comment on that last shot of your hotties, Meliss - but the comments are almost as fun as the pictures! So, what is a Hamilton pool, you sunlanders? It looks pretty amazing from what I can see. 'Course, when you live in the land of the north, a pool at a vacation hotel is reason rejoicing (see our blog for explanation). Love yer guts, Auntie Karla

jen said...

thanks for appreciating my art. it needed that. and i for one cannot wait to see your art.

Erin said...

Hey you guys look to be having some real good easter fun. We sure miss seeing you around. Hopefully sometime soon. Are you guys coming to the reunion?

jen said...

um...where's the art?