that looks good, your work right?
OH MY!!!!! It looks just like his. Someday when people have to copy a professional artists' piece they will copy yours. Seriously. I'm impressed.
Wow! You're an artist, who knew!
Wow! Are you sure you've never done this before? I know it is a copy, but that is pretty amazing. It looks identical. Those are some mad skills.
that looks amazing! i didn't know you were an artist. good job!
Like I told you in person... you are AWESOME at drawing... Next... portraits... it'll be fun!
OH MY GOSH. I can't even draw a boat to look like a cartoon drawing. That's incredible! Good job you! :)
I'm so glad you finally put some of your artwork on here. Melis! It's impressive!! Good work.
WOW! I'm totally impressed! I had no idea the talent you had girl!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that looks good, your work right?
OH MY!!!!! It looks just like his. Someday when people have to copy a professional artists' piece they will copy yours.
Seriously. I'm impressed.
Wow! You're an artist, who knew!
Wow! Are you sure you've never done this before? I know it is a copy, but that is pretty amazing. It looks identical. Those are some mad skills.
that looks amazing! i didn't know you were an artist. good job!
Like I told you in person... you are AWESOME at drawing...
Next... portraits... it'll be fun!
OH MY GOSH. I can't even draw a boat to look like a cartoon drawing. That's incredible! Good job you! :)
I'm so glad you finally put some of your artwork on here. Melis! It's impressive!! Good work.
WOW! I'm totally impressed! I had no idea the talent you had girl!
Post a Comment