Sunday, February 17, 2008

when life gives you lemons....

I can't decide if I should thank you for sending me this, andrea. sometimes not knowing yucky stuff makes life easier. and with that said, I'm sharing it with y'all! :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

We just went out last night and yep my lemon wegde was all ready in my drink! Good to know though- hey, nice loot of clothes too!! I also love good deals!

Rachel said...

Great!

Jed and Leona said...

i am sooo glad i don't like lemons in my drink. too bad for jed though, he gets a double dose of fecal matter because if my cup comes with one i instantly put it in his drink!

Shannon said...

Yuck! Don't people wash their hands? I don't know if this is just fodder for fear to keep people always worried about something. If enough people see this and stop the lemon water practice it might increase servers' efficiency levels, it does take longer to cut and add the lemons. But it tastes better. I don't know where I sit on this one...but it is interesting.

Erin said...

HEY! Maybe this is not the best place to post considering all the lingering thoughts I am having concerning lemons but I once heard when life gives you lemons...Throw them back harder. Not that I am condoning resturant violence or anything. So we just wanted to say hi. You always have such a witty blog and I admire you. Chet and I really need to come and visit. Then we can add more pictures of Gavin on our blog. Then people will really get the idea of how obsessed we are with the nieces and nephews.

Jed and Leona said...

comment from jed


it doesn't matter for leif...he's full of fecal matter anyway!