Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Life in Twos

Can you believe I'm doing another tag post? How uncreative am I? Wanna join the uncreative blogwagon and do another one yourself? I would really appreciate it!
:) (Plus, we can always learn more about our friends and family, right?)


Two names you go by:
1. Sister Burton
2. Sickie McKid-Hater (thanks, Matt)




Two things you are wearing now:
1. g's
2. hair thing on my wrist



Two of your favorite things to do:
1. eat
2. run in the rain (ditto, Shelly!)



Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Gavin's fever to go away
2. to go swimming



Two favorite pets you have had/have
1.beige (pronounced B-G), the poodle
2. Leif



Two things you did last night:
1. took Gavin to instacare
2. ate 2 hot dogs


















Two things you ate/drank today:
1. animal crackers in nursery
2. leif's yummy stir fry for lunch



Two people you've talked to today:
1. Rach
2. God



Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. last-minute homework
2. running



Longest car rides you've been on:
1. Hurricane, UT to John Day, OR for Woodbury family reunion
2. Austin, TX to Spanish Fork, UT



Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas



Two favorite beverages:
1. water
2. root beer



Two of my favorite people:










(I added this one on my own!)



.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I saw Loni - did your family tell you that we ran into each other in SLC? Send me an email if you can - Jason

Amber said...

I hope that Gavin giets better soon! It's the pits when your kids are sick! Hang in there! And cute and fun facts as always!

D/E G said...

Good to know! :) Thanks for the fun posts! I really liked the one about Gavin's great week!

Yomama said...

Sweet posts, Meliss! Thanks for keeping it fun for us far-off family members who just see the blogs, not the real, dang-shoot cute things! (Dang-shoot was Mel's 3-yr. old superlative expletive, and it stuck in my vocabulary. I don't get out much... still.)
Beautiful boy, beautiful mama, beautifully funny Leif! (Ya know I love ya, Ukie Neph!)
Hugs, Karla

Yomama said...

Hey! What happened to my suck-up comment? I'm too frustrated to write it again... But I still love your stinkin' guts!
Hugs, Auntie Karla