Sunday, February 17, 2008

the loot

a big shout out for second-hand suppliers! Children's Orchard had one of their fill-a-bag-for-$7 events yesterday. All of this



for seven dollars. Yep. I love a great deal!



.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Killer deal! What is with the pink stuff though?

Melissa said...

when I find a great deal and girl clothes that are too cute, I buy them for friends' girls or baby showers etc. girly clothes are way more fun!

Rachel said...

Dang it all to heck!!!! I should have gone with you... other than the fact that I am dead in the mornings these days. I am so jealous of your great deal...although those girl clothes are looking mighty out of place (wink wink).

Shannon said...

I agree about girl clothes being so cute. Awesome finds there! I was going to say though, that Gavin would look pretty smashing in the pink, but Leif would most likely disagree!

Melissa said...

you know me too well, rach! of course you'll be seeing those girly clothes in person really soon.