TO DO THIS WEEK:
SUNDAY: do my business on my slide, rub it all over my body, & track it everywhere I can before Mom screams. check.
MONDAY: throw fits at the playnasium when I can't quite get my balance on the bouncey things. check.
TUESDAY: pretend to be an angel for the babysitter & then flip out at Mom while she's trying to make dinner. check.
WEDNESDAY: flop on the ground, whine, & kick my legs when other kids play with my toys. check.
THURSDAY: pretend to be an angel for Mom so she thinks I love her on valentine's day, & then say "love ya" to her for the first time when she puts me to bed. check.
FRIDAY: flip out at the mall 'cause my sippy cup is empty & make Mom carry me, while pushing the stroller, all the way to the nearest department store drinking fountain. check.
SATURDAY: wake up with a soaking wet & stinky diaper, leaving my crib drenched in urine so Mom has to do an extra batch of laundry. check.
SUNDAY: TBD....any suggestions?
still wonder why bein' a mom is worth it? see THURSDAY.
.

10 comments:
yikes.
ooh man! i hope he's ok. it always works out that way, you think of what could happen and before you have any time to do something about it...it happens! gotta love the poop though! they're so curious aren't they?! such sweet, innocent, little boys.
As for this Sunday... I think you should relive last Sunday. I mean is there anything better to smear around and play in than pooh?
I just love this entry because it's so cute that Thursday is one of those days that makes life the sweetest! I'm glad that you have survived the week, acutally I'm glad Gavin survived :)
Maybe Sunday he'll rest, ha ha! Loved the pictures and explanations of it all. Very clever post, I must say. He's all boy, like his daddy and uncles, good luck!!!
At least he knew to pick Valentine's Day as the day to tell you he loves you. This was a really cute post though.
I can't believe that slide!!! You sure are kept busy!!! Makes me a little worried knowing I'm only 3months behind you....
Gotta love weeks like that. Glad you made it thru!
Killer song, killer slideshow!!
Ditto on all the above comments - I think you get the award for clever delivery! You make these blog things feel like an actual connection - way to be, Burtopians!
Hugs, Auntie Karla
Post a Comment