Sunday, January 20, 2008

up is down

It took me forever to decide which direction to apply the stickers to these stacking cups! Ok, maybe not literally forever. I finally decided to put them on so that the numbers are upright when the cups are sitting as cups....but when you flip them over to stack them, the numbers are upside down, and that bothers me. I think I chose wrong. what do YOU think? please take the poll to your right to let me know what an idiot I am. :)

5 comments:

Alisa F. said...

Hey, it looks like Gavin's getting more hair! Also, I think the company should have put the stickers on to keep poor mothers from wondering if they're going to teach their children letters upside-down! :)

D-n-E said...

Melissa, any way you put your stickers on is perfect for Gavin. You're his mother--you know best. : ) I voted for your way.

Melissa Scott said...

Melis-I love all of your new pics, especially the ones with your sisters. You are all way too cute. How did we miss each other when you were here? As for the stickers.... they'll do.

Tara said...

I love the video. It looked like Leif was having as much fun as Gavin trying to get those blocks all up before Gavin knocked them down again.

Shannon said...

Hmmm...tough decision about the cups, but you could just play with them a different way when you are focusing on the numbers by lining them up or putting that number of things in them or something, stack them when you're not. Either way, the kid loves them and we loved watching the video - he said "more" about five times!