Wednesday, January 30, 2008

tagging along .... again

alexis has this fun google image tag on her blog that looked like way too much fun to skip. wanna join in the fun? go right ahead! :)


your favorite animal:

a bad habit:

your favorite holiday:

one of your favorite places:

name of a past pet:

where you live:

a place you would like to visit:

your favorite color:

your college major:

your middle (or maiden?) name:

your favorite food:

age you will be on your next birthday:

7 comments:

lex said...

yay, thanks for being tagged! please tell me your pet was not named "rip" or "jack-o-lantern"...

Melissa said...

yep, rip. german short-hair. her mama stepped on her when she was a brand new puppy and "ripped" her stomach with her paw-nail. she got stitched up but carried "rip" with her for the rest of her bird-hunting days.

Lisa Johnson said...

Love the tagging! I think this is way fun, I'll have to do it one of these days. I just couldn't figure out what the place you want to visit is??

Melissa said...

sydney, australia

lex said...

okay, i feel better about the puppy name now.

Alisa F. said...

What is your bad habit?

Melissa said...

not taking out the trash when it is full to overflowing. I just keep stacking and stacking....and when I can't stack anymore, I put the big stuff NEXT TO the overflowing trash (milk cartons, empty boxes, etc.).