Yay me! I just performed my first major surgical procedure....and Leif was the willing guinea pig! Bless his heart. His mom gave him a set of clippers for his birthday, so we decided it was time for us to stop paying more for Leif's haircuts than for mine. It started out a little sloppy but evolved into something acceptable. And when I say evolved, I mean it took as long for me to cut Leif's hair as it took mankind to change from ape to human. I expect to get quicker and better with practice!
Our expressions mirror our pre-haircut apprehension. I'm not gonna lie--we were pretty scared.
4 comments:
Leif's hair looks great! I hope he is patient with you (regarding to time spent) because I stopped cutting's Jeff hair when I was pregnant with Madison, because he made me cry- I mean bawl!! (I mostly blame it on the hormones) But after 45 mins of still sitting in that chair not moving and not having it PERFECT, I must say he got a little testy with me. So I vowed that day that I was done- he's been cutting his hair himself ever since. You just shouldn't mess with a pregnant woman.
Your little one is too cute! Happy Holidays!
I KNEW you could do it!!!! It looks great!
Awesome job. It looks professional. I cut Ben's hair, but luckily you can never tell when I mess up because of his curls. I love Gavin's toothy grin!
It is quite a project cutting your husband's hair. I cut jed's and the first time it was awful. i'm surprised he let me do it again. but now it only takes me about 30 minutes to do. it gets easier as you go. good job!!
Post a Comment