A few days ago, I put Gavin in his crib for a nap, but he stayed awake for a longer time than normal before finally going to sleep. So when he woke up from his nap, I went in to get him and this is what I found. I had never worried about all the stuff on his dresser being accessible because he only bothered the books and left the tissues and stuff alone. He was so happy with his new discovery--no wonder it had taken him so long to fall asleep! Needless to say, the tissue box no longer resides on that dresser. Moms are no fun sometimes.
2 comments:
Your little Gavin is adorable! I can't believe how big he is! I have to admit that tissues are very fun to play with!
LOVE the flip flops.... and the vest....and the pants...and the standing...and the smile!
Post a Comment