There's this guy who lives down the street whose mode of transportation is this stupid green motorcycle that looks just like this:

I gotta say, I'm really learning to hate the following: Motorcycles, motorcyclists, motorcycle noises, and the color green. One of these days I'm going to bust out the bb gun and...
8 comments:
Patience is a virtue and a gift. Sometimes it's not given to all.
I know how you feel. We have some guys who ride the little tiny motorcycle things up and down our street. I don't know if you have seen them, they are little bikes that look like a motorcycle for a toddler, but it is grown men that are riding them. I think they look kind of ridiculous. Gavin is adorable. I love his cute laugh. I'll bet that it is so much fun to get him to do that.
I'm with you on this one. I hate their loud zooming noises. When we were in Provo we lived on a pretty busy street and we heard our fair share.
I'm married to a motorcyclist and 4 motorcyles, one of them being green. Are you talking about us?
I'm just glad I'm not the only one that live next to a busy "street". The only difference is my busy street is I-15! So, 24-7 all you can hear is stupid cars, trucks, various motorcycles, and semi trucks! I can understand how excited you are to be moving away from it, we sure are. Joe and I are about half a mile or so down the road from Costco, and I think on the other side of the road so I don't think we'll be in the same ward as your sister, but maybe someday!
I hear ya'. During the summer, a boy a couple houses down would ride out to the field (having to pass our house) on his VERY loud 4 wheeler. During the day was ok, but when it's 10:00 at night and he wakes up my boys every night, it gets pretty annoying. Thank goodness it's getting colder and their now building on the field.
so somehow I turned ON the moderate comments thing, where, for some reason or another, you have to "ok" the comments before they are seen on the blog. I had 9 comments that I hadn't read since last week! I definitely turned OFF that setting.
p.s. heather: I guess I AM talking about you guys! lol. It sounds like you are married to the 4 motorcycles as well? Is that how it feels sometimes? :) Tell Casey not to tear through your neighborhood on a regular basis 'cause that bugs people.
Post a Comment