I understand if you "regular" people get sick of Gavin posts, but let's face it--this blog was created mostly for distant grandparents' enjoyment, not for intellectual, political, or philosophical discussions. Although, if you would like to make such comments as pertaining to the following video, be my guest. I'd like to see what kind of political agenda you come up with after watching a slobbery 10-month-old laugh at cars on a slide! I love being a mom!
11 comments:
that was hilarious!
he is such a cute baby. reid watched it with me and would laugh every time Gavin would laugh! silly boys!!!
That was so funny. His laugh is like a baby version of Leif's. There is nothing as cute as a baby laugh, that is for sure.
I don't think anyone could get sick of seeing that lil' man of yours. He is a hoot. I like the pic of your neighbor.. he seems like a character....RU coming to H-town for any (or all) of the upcoming holidays, Halloween included. I love halloween..
We had to watch it twice and we laughed the whole time. Xander was even bouncing up and down. Then he kept looking at me maybe wondering if he could go play with Gavin. Either that or maybe he was insinuating that he needs a slide and some cars to do that with too!
A baby laughing is seriously contagious. We got a good laugh from Gavin's cute belly laugh. We need to let these little guys play...somehow. What are your plans for Christmas? We will all be in Utah so we should get together if there is any spare time.
No such thing as too much Gavin. That picture of him with the tie is one of the cutest I've seen in a long time. And no joke about the contagious laugh...
He made me giggle. I want one!!
So, after Josh watched this he said we need to get some cars to do this for Stella. Oh, and a slide. We all laughed at his funny laugh for quite a while.
I've decided one of my favorite things about baby is a joke never gets old. You can do the same thing for 10 minutes and they will laugh just as hard every time!
The only sad thing is you get sick of doing it. Wow Gavin you are a cutie!
I can't wait to MEET you...whenever that will be :(
Love
Melanie
Holy cow! He's got a lot of cars!!! And a super cute laugh. All this talk about getting together is making me count down the days to Christmas more than school makes me want to (and that's saying something...) He's way cute guys!
Post a Comment