this is our neighbor Howard. He always says a statement and then follows it with, "as far as that goes." it cracks me up.
Aunt Gina gave us her kids' sand box, and Gavin absolutely loves it!
He just ate, and yet, he acts like he's starving.
playing with the Benches. we're so glad they're here!
although I often call him a terrorist, he really is sweet, isn't he?
5 comments:
he's so cute. i understand the terror thing. zachary has a shirt that says "mommy's nuts about me!!" i wish it said "mommy's nuts BECAUSE OF me!!"
Stella is the same way with food and with making me nuts. They drive you up the wall, probably laughing the whole way. Its a good thing they are so cute, huh.
How could we ever get sick of seeing such a darling kid? I love to hear him laugh on those videos!
Wow! How much more fun could they be! I'll get to share some of that joy about the same time Gavin has his first birthday. I hope we can see you all around that time! Love ya!!!
He is way too cute!! You guys look great too! I'm glad that life is going so well for you! Take care!!
Post a Comment