
Pres. Hinckley announced that Elder Eyring would be the new member of the First Presidency, and then on his way back to his seat, he lifted his cane and tapped Elder Eyring on the head with it. I absolutely love Pres. Hinckley and his sense of humor!
Another favorite moment....

Aren't they so sweet?
Tonight, and tomorrow night, you might pray and ponder, asking the questions: Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see His hand in my life or the lives of my children? I will do that. And then I will find a way to preserve that memory for the day that I, and those that I love, will need to remember how much God loves us and how much we need Him. I testify that He loves us and blesses us, more than most of us have yet recognized.
--Henry B. Eyring
5 comments:
That quote was amazing and I'm so glad you posted it to remind me of it. Conference was wonderful, as usual, and I also just love Pres. Hinckley's cute sense of humor.
i was wondering why everyone was laughing. i was waiting for them to show it close up on the camera but they never did.
conference was definitely a great experience. i too love president hinckley and how they all look after each other.
melis, my template is having problems, it just started. i don't know why. and when i did put it on, it did erase all of my "widgets" (the extra stuff you add on-like the growth chart). i think it will always do that. but it never deleted the stuff from the blog sight.
thanks for posting these! I just saw the pres. hinckley picture a few days ago and finally realized what the mass giggling in conference was all about. so many good moments from this conference!
Cool new color scheme. I was laughing at your comments from my meme. How funny we all are when it comes to different smells. I have to ask then, how about the smell of gasoline? Do you love it or hate it? I know Aunt Gina said one time that she loves it. It makes me feel woozy, so I don't sniff when I pump. Just curious. Oh yeah, thanks for the insight from the laughing during conference, I was a bit confused.
I do enjoy the smell of gasoline, but in small doses. When it's overpowering, it's quite nauseating.
Post a Comment